1. What do we do with your information?
- When you purchase a license to any of our products, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, company and email address.
- When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our products and other important updates.
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction and place an order, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: TMate Software 1 Týmlova , Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
4. Payment through third-party services
Payments for our products are made through third-party services such as Digital River GmbH or Atlassian Pty Ltd. We do not receive or store your purchase transaction data, such as your credit card number.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
abt— specifies the version of the website you've been provided;
_ym_uid— Yandex web metrics;
_ga— Google Analytics;
downloaded— you have downloaded one of our products;
registered— you have completed the signup form;
ref— website or other source that referred you to our website;
server— Git server solution you've selected.
7. Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our business is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
9. Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at email@example.com or by mail at TMate Software 1 Týmlova, Prague, PR, 14000, Czech Republic.